Billing Statements

Learn on Demand Home >> Admissions & Cost >> Billing Statements

Your billing statement details the amount due from your student account for any unpaid tuition and charges; plus any previously unpaid balances from prior terms.

About your billing statement

The billing statement represents the current amount due from tuition and charges that have been assessed to your account. This may include prior term unpaid balances. Once your account has been assessed you will need to pay your bill prior to beginning your next course. To view or pay your account online visit Student Self-Service to access KCTCS account summary and payment options.

Billing due dates and charges

Students currently enrolled will receive billing statements electronically. An electronic bill will be sent to your KCTCS student e-mail address each Thursday if you've had any financial transactions within the last seven days.

Your electronic e-bill will detail the current balance due, prior balances due and any payments that have been posted to your account. Each student is responsible for checking your KCTCS e-mail account for campus information and your electronic bills. Your tuition and other charges are due prior to starting your first course.

Online payments can be made with American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa credit cards. Online payment can also be paid via electronic check using your checking or savings account. To make payments online students must use their KCTCS ID and password. Visit Student Self-Service to access the web payment option.

Third Party Sponsors

A third party sponsor is an organization that arranges to pay for individual student tuition and charges, and is not owned by you or a family member. Once the student has been assessed and the home college receives the authorization from the organization, the tuition and charges are moved from the students account to a third party sponsor account and then billed. If you are sponsored by a third party, it is your responsibility to work with the organization to provide your home college with an authorization for payment document. The authorization must be mailed or faxed to your home campus Business Office. Please contact the Go KCTCS! Student Service Center for your college's fax number and additional information. It is recommended that you review your account online to ensure that the tuition and charges have been transferred to the third party responsible for payment. Otherwise, you will be cancelled from your classes for non-payment.